Total Pageviews

Friday 28 January 2011

I Miss You

Have you ever felt missing, longing, moaning of a presence and a thing in your life? Something that feels like wrecking your gut out into pieces when whatever you are longing for is not there to be reached about? That next breathe is almost impossible to be done without a help from a breathing's mask? Or you are comparing yourself like a big fatty fish ....ups thats me lol, stranded on the ground, without any sight of water surround it.

Those feelings that just simplifying nee as an addicted, a gal in a limbo. A stage that noone, i repeat, no one in their right mind is willing to be put in it. But its happening now.
The gut wrenching experience, that i cant withhold inside myself. That my emotions inside are trying to conquer my human existency. Ya Allah....it's hard. Even crying for a help wont bring any solution. I am doomed to face it alone...lonely in solitude.

As much as i try to open my soul and deepest side, no one can understand and able to accept it.

Ya Allah....give mercy......i just miss, want, crave to drink tutu huwaaaa huwaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges