Total Pageviews

Friday 28 January 2011

My Kinda Man


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Shrekcharacter.jpg
My Green Man




http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Obelix1.png
My Menhir Man











When someone ask me bout my Prince Charming's criterias, i will rebuke them by a statement like, "All the good men are taken or gay!" but actualy like any red blooded woman on this earth, i do have my own dream man to be dreamed to have. He should be so tall to tower me, with a nice timbre voice, big burly hands, two pointed ears and green skin......euuuuy thats SHREEEEEEEK! Zap it of....its not right, he must be tall and big so he can protect me from the sun and rain, with two cuttie pie of braids, nice smile and a rough and rumbling voice.....sheeeesh that will be OBELIX. Well seriously beibahs..i am a normal girl, with a dream of my wedding that i want to have someday and a kind of man to take my hands for eternity till death do us part. But like all kind of dreams, it's only happening when i am asleep, in which lately the hibernation that i realy loveee has been voted by many people surround me as the most degrading activity found after giving a candy to kiddy without their parents' consents.

But basicaly, whatever are my criterias, if you are my man, then you are the one. You are Baby....the man that has all those criterias that i long for, besides, Jose Morinho, George Clooney, Sean Connery, Etc hehehehe. Love to love you Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges