Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

Sleeeeeeeepy

It seems asleep nowadays is quite an expensive, rare and unusual thing for me. And if i refer to all those pop physychology then i might have a huge stress on my shoulder *might be true* or i am starting my career as an insomniac again....gooooood Lord.

Last time i got it the treatment that i gave is very simple reading. Just read about 4 - 7 novels per night would always bring me to slumber from 3 - 5 am everyday for around 4 years. But when i was lucky, i could go to a dreamland from 1 am till Shubuh time.

So why did i exclaim then if the answer is simple???? Because i cant solve my problems due to my lack of understanding bout what are the problems and i lost the interest in reading. Now the last option falls to pray and listen the voice of recitation. Well hopefully Allah wont take those 2 answers also. For if He takes those two things also, then what should i do? Duh Gusti Pangeran e urip dumadi kulo maringaken sedoyo, kulo nyuwun pangapunten damel sedoyo kalepatan kulo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges