Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 January 2013

Subhanallah

It's true lovieeeees.....*gulping the air as much as nee's can* that in this new and modern and sophisticated time in which is belong to Kali Yuga, to do a good deed that is hallal is considered difficult and frowned upon by the people. For example my wedding's plan *the sky opens up to drop the veneti* when me and hubby to be tried to approach in the religious side, most people close to me able to find the flaws on it. But when we try to bluff into the sinners' ways hmmmm no comment from anyone. Quite interesting how people nowadays face the right and wrong of the deeds....subhanallah.

I might be wrong in this hubbubs buuuuut at least it is my own mistake, to be faced, to be known, to be learned and to be followed in the end as long it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges