Total Pageviews

Friday 14 June 2013

Alhamdulillah.....Here I am

Hiiiiii lovelieeeees.......................................here i am back again in here to say hi after some times enjoying my 'me time with Raminku, my health, and myself' now i am back. I lost my words since there are too many things happened since last time i wrote till this afternoon. But insyaAllah everything is fine my lovelies....its only a life....enjoy the ride till it stops. And somehow i still cant find my wittiness...just want to say hi to all of You and upload this sad romantic song that it does not reflect my feelings but somehow i love the rhythm in it for it soothes my feelins ....enjoy it.


Kala Cinta Menggoda
Sejak jumpa kita pertama kulangsung jatuh cinta.
Since the first time we met, i have fallen in love with You
Walau kutahu kau ada pemiliknya.
Although i know You have someone
Tapi kutak dapat membohongi hati nurani.
But i cant lie to myself
Kutak dapat menghindari gejolak cinta ini.
I cant deny these loving feelings

Reff.
Maka ijinkanlah aku mencintaimu
So please allow me to love You
Atau bolehkan aku sekedar sayang padamu. x2
Or just allow me to show my affections to You (2x)

Memang serba salah rasanya tertusuk panah cinta.
Its difficult to avoid these feelings from Cupid's arrows 
Apalagi aku juga ada pemiliknya.
Especially when i have someone else too
Tapi kutak mampu membohongi hati nurani.
But i cant lie to myself
Kutak mampu menghindari gejolak cinta ini.
I cant deny these feelings

Maka ijinkanlah aku mencintaimu
So please allow me to love You
Atau bolehkan aku sekedar sayang padamu. 
Or just allow me to show my affections to You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges