Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 March 2013

Repeatition

Do any one there dislike disco? The sweat glistening bods under the blink blink lights...no do not use an advance imagination my lovelies. Please bring your grey cells in your brain to imagine one of the famous scene of Saturday Night Fever by John Travolta or Xanadu by Olivia Newton John. Goooosh what music they created *insert amazing tone pwease* And as 1 of the women born in 70s nee is a biggie fans of those shaking the dearie music hihi. It does not mean i favour disco more than others naaaa. But somehow once in a while when my ears stumble with a lovely rhythm of disco, directly my mind creates a disco hall from the M-vie and seeing my lithe bod jumping up and down to the music. And moving my hands crazilly. Not that i will do it in the real life unless my brain really deserts me to the loconess.

And today i had a chance to download this song that has been played repeatedly in my brain. Its a song from David Gueta - Titanium. And well lovelies just like the vid of Harlem Shake. I was jumping up and down in my imagination. And the song has been played many times till now.  



And somehow the intro is reminding me about The Police - Every Breath She Takes 





No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges