Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

Writing Feedback;: Coming Soon Miscegenist Sabishii

Somehow in my journey to read a story in the internet i stumbled this writer in one of the reading-site. And i do feel up to know that my stumblin ungracefull path was so lucky. The way she writes is so amazingly touching and sensuous in which in my 38 years now i feel her stories can be my companion stories to sumberland lol. And believe me, i used to feel that any kind of stories from Mills&Boon or Paperback were enough to quench my thirst in romance genre and English enhance vocabularies. But when i found her among other authors in the site that i followed, the dynamic of stories in the site capture me till now.

I can only say that if you are a romance's lovers, needs a dose of real things without loosing the pinky cloudy frilly, then go to her blog. Four thumbs up for this lady *bowing respectfully toward Pep*


Writing Feedback;: Coming Soon Miscegenist Sabishii: Coming soon to Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble What do you do if you’re a black man in all ways except one; on the outside? That is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges