Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 October 2012

My Office Now....Not Later on

nee'slifeherepastandfuture
The 4th of us....
(Lenny, Santi, me and Bayeks)
nee'slifeherepastandfuture
From 3 into 4 and back again into 3
(Santi, Lenny and me)

Here are the crazziness that i had with all of you guys. I loveeeee ya all.....though mayhap i never show it as much as i can. nee the creature in the corner, the green manic from our office, the e-Mak for all of you, the wong tuwek now i will say good byeeeee.

nee'slifeherepastandfuture
The Last Meal with ET's members - Sitara 2012 (pic property of nee's)

nee'slifeherepastandfuture
Gosh we do love to take a shoot huh, just like Raminku said lol. (pic property of nee's)
nee'slifeherepastandfuture
My newest baby...will you miss your e-Mbok Re?  (pic property of nee's)
nee'slifeherepastandfuture
Posing in front of BASRA...hushaaa!
(Kecil, me, Nugi and Uut)  (pic property of nee's)
nee'slifeherepastandfuture
We do owe pak Ajay for allowing our creativity in posing running wild..... (pic property of nee's) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges