Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 May 2012

Missing You Here

Hi, Bebe....
Tonight i feel so lonely without you
Not that on the other days you are ever here with me
But somehow today is different

Hi, Lovie....the keeper of my heart
Are you missing me too over there?
Or you just enjoying your freedom without me next to you?
Am i that bad Bebe to be with? For it seems we are getting distant

No amount of text or phone calls can appease this feelin inside
Though no sacrifation is ever worth enough to make me loose HIM for you

Hi, Sweetie pie......the one who owns my heart
Lets rejoice these abundant loves for it might not be there when the stake is HIS' blessings
I miss you but i miss HIM more
I love you but i love HIM more
I wish to cross the line to appease these craves, but i am afraid of HIS wraths more than my needs

Hi Baby Bear......
I will let you go if my path is not the one you are looking for to put through like the ones before you

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges