Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 February 2011

My People

Each morning the journey from my humble bode to my office is only bout 10 minutes when i go with my friend - Eno, in her motorcycle, while if i decide to go by bemo/mikrolet* it will take me around 20 minutes. But maaaaaaaan, the minutes should be adled up with my cardiac problems, smelly sweats, and rolling eyes through my back skull due to the "polite" ways of my people drive on the streets. Well mayhap they think the streets are their tracks a way to reach famousity whether as another casualties on the streets or being cursed by many road's users....definitely including me -grinning and cackling like a devil- who will yell within my lovely voice, and hey i have got many people said that my voice is cute enough if you listen carefuly, too bad no one is willing to listen to it lol. I might not be using profanitiy words since i am doing my penant with my potty mouth lately.....and honestly, if you buy that, than do call nee "M'Lady" starting from now on he he he.

Whenever i see those bad drivers, i do hope to show it to Valentino Rossi. I believe the maneuvers of some drivers and riders will make Mr. Rossi blushes profusedly like a maiden in their first kiss....euuuuuuuy bad comparison. But...the things are still stand. They are there to make me as a mince meat for sure with their ignorances.

I dont say that their way of driving are always bad. I do see some of the streets' users are just normal as i am. But we are facing those megalomaniac people who thrive on others' horrors and every exclaimation from our surprise mouths is considered as a wanting yell yell in their pervert ears. Pffffuuuuhhhh....what a crazy idea.

Driving fast with the wind blows on your face is so romantic. I used to love it also. The thrill and excitement of driving fast is so exhilarating. It frees our feelin to soar high with the adrenaline is bubling high on the roof. But beibahs...i have burried someone that i loved 6' under the ground due to a horrible accident. Just....think it again. Is it worthed?

This makes me think and think, as Javanese* people that is so famous of their TEPO SLIRO* belief. So where do those acts sit well with it????



Notes:
=====
* bemo/mikrolet - 4 wheels car with a usage as a public transportation in Indonesia. One car will follow the same route from one station to another station.
* Javanese - the main ethnic in Java Island.
* Tepo Seliro - an understanding bout life that has been writen by Sri Mangkunegara IV (one of the kings in Java) in his book Wedhatama Bagi Orang Modern (Wedhatama For Modern People). Its a belief that never do something to other where you dont want to get it from others. And always try to treat others as you want to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges