Total Pageviews

Friday 17 December 2010

Music vs Musac

In my job, i do know how to read people from their voice and intonation in speaking. Its pretty easy to do it since basicaly each person has their personality shown in their voice. Each voice will represent kind of music in their life. I dont mean that the voice is showing the person's preference in music, nooooo, its just like this. Each voice represent a music/tone to my ears. Some tones/musics are acceptable for my ears, in which the meaning is that i can face the person, and some are sooooo bothersome that from the voice, the music that i decipher is making me stress.
I can avoid many distressfull effect due to my learning of people's voices. Do it in your own life, it might help you from trouble in understanding people. But beware with a sacharine notes/voices, believe me, since they just pretend to be nice just to hide their venoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets share what we know......insyaAllah it will bring You more knowledges